Tuesday, April 13, 2021


Reposting one of my favorite Paintings. 

"Blue Ridge Spring"
9 by 6 inches 
Watercolor
By Linda L Martin
$200.00
Available 

When in my high-school years, there were still places in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia that had not been developed. Wide valley views and  hollows between the mountains, that  held seemingly never ending vistas, unbroken by power lines or roof tops.

As you drove down valley back roads, against the foot hills, small towns with churches schools, general stores and fire departments just seemed to appear around a bend, only to disappear once you rounded the next.

I spent my early college years and, a few years after, riding on mountain trails  through out the valley with friends. My hope had always been to have a place nestled in the valley, with changing seasons and horses that saw you and came to you whether you had a treat or not, just because they liked your company.

You can contact me at info@llmartin.com

Here is the original link.. I updated it too.  
https://lindalmartinartisticservices.blogspot.com/2015/01/incredible-painting-brings-back-warm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment