Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Beginnings in 2015 to Warm Your Heart!

Happy New Year to all my friends, clients and patrons.  With the start of the new year bringing so many changes in the way that Facebook is approaching the selling of art by independent artists and micro businesses, I am trying to stream line and change for the better, I hope, my way of sharing art. Part of the changes I am making are to put together a new Art Blog that is more all encompassing. All of  my other blogs are still there and I will add to them from time to time. This will be my main blog.
So here we go into a new adventure and a new year! 

If you would like to receive my new newsletter that comes out periodically via email please email me at info@llmartin.com and I will add you to the email list.

Dog, Cat or Horse  Head Portraits
Starting at
$75 for 5 by 7inches
$150 for  for 8 by 10 inches
info@llmartin.com for quotes on larger work
and information on how to have a unique portrait of
your wonderful pet!.


LindaLMartin©2015 All North and South American World and Electronic Rights Reserved.
info@llmartin.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment